Broker Support Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic Broker Support Assistant to provide additional support to the mortgage and protection advisors within the company and ensuring the client journey is met, based at our head office in St Neots.
Key duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Progression of applications
- Compliance checks
- Utilising the 360 database and the client portal to ensure data is recorded consistently and in a timely manner.
- General correspondence with clients including email, telephone and face to face.
- Managing the advisors and own diary
- Adherence to compliance requirements
- Processing trust documents for Insurance policies
- Identifying further possible sales opportunities
- General office duties as and when necessary
Other requirements may include:
- Liaising with clients (both internal and external) to obtain the information and documents required for the advisor to research and present a solution to the client.
- Carrying out fact finding conversations with clients.
- Creating suitability reports.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Salary dependent on experience with competitive holiday structure.
If you are interested in the role or would like more information, please send your CV and covering letter to Rachel Mildenhall at firstname.lastname@example.org.